Welcome to the boffinsbookshop.com.au Help Desk!
Here you can find out about our policies, how to make a purchase, how to return a book, how to check your order status and history, shipping information, and how to contact us.
We accept returns and provide an exchange service up to 14 days after you receive your order, subject to the following conditions: (Please choose carefully, as we do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make the wrong selection).
- Returned items must be accompanied by proof of purchase (eg. a receipted Tax Invoice, or order confirmation email),
- Be in a saleable condition,
- Defective books will be replaced with the SAME title,
- Your purchase was not a special order,
- Shipping charges are not refundable (unless the wrong/defective item was shipped),
- We do not pay for postage on returns.
- Books with CD-ROMS or disks CANNOT be returned once the seals on these items have been broken.
- Boffins Bookshop cannot offer cash refunds (unless the goods are defective). Instead, all exchange items will be replaced with an equivalent amount of store credit or gift voucher.
The following procedures should be followed to ensure your returns request is promptly processed:
- Request a 'Customer Return or Exchange' Form and fill in the information. All information must be completed, legible, and included in your return package.
- Include a copy of your proof of purchase.
- To obtain an exchange for a non-defective product, it must be returned in a resaleable condition - preferably in its original packaging.
- Return your package to the following address:
ATTN: Returns Dept.
PO Box 7349
Cloisters Square WA Australia 6850
NOTE: Returns take 2 - 4 business days to process after we receive them.
Still have questions? Then please contact us.