Welcome to the boffinsbookshop.com.au Help Desk!
Here you can find out about our policies, how to make a purchase, how to return a book, how to check your order status and history, shipping information, and how to contact us.
Because of the high incidence of international fraud, Boffins Bookshop has a rigorous international customer verification process for your protection. For this reason, we may request a faxed copy of your credit card statement showing your billing address, and a faxed copy of your credit card, should any of the following occur:
- Your order is for shipping outside of Australia.
- There is excessive ordering on your account or to the same shipping address.
- Your order receives a high fraud rating or appears fraudulent.
- Your phone number is invalid.
When placing an order, international customers automatically agree to the following policies:
- Boffins Bookshop abides by all Customs rules and regulations.
- Boffins Bookshop is not liable for any lost orders within the country of delivery, where those orders contain restricted materials.
- Boffins Bookshop does not devalue the cost of the goods.
- Boffins Bookshop is not liable for Australia Post International Parcel Post shipments that are lost.
- Boffins Bookshop is not responsible for international duty taxes and any other incurred taxes that will be charged back to the customer. Customers will be charged for any fees incurred by refused shipments.
Still have questions? Then please contact us.